[aprssig] TH-D7 not making it to any IGATES

Richard N. Piper IV richard.piper at media4god.org
Sun Dec 9 01:06:00 EST 2007

I just got a TH-D7 the other day and it is not making it into any IGATES.
The call is KC0RNP-7

I did get the unit to work 2 days ago with my D-700 in my car hooked up as a
DIGI. That station is KC0RNP-9, but I am no longe getting the TH-D7 to get
"repeated" using the radio in the car.

I am not sure what is going on. I am using the TH-D7 out of the box. I am
thinking that I have have had folk tell me that the antinia that comes with
the TH-D7 is not the best to be used. Should I get a better one and if so
should I look at something with more gain? (I would want Dual Band).

--
Richard N. Piper IV, Executive Director
Media4God Ministries - Enhancing Ministry Thru Media
Herrin IL 618-681-1624 richard.piper at media4god.org
http://www.media4god.org http://blog.media4god.org
http://forum.media4god.org

Where is KC0RNP-9? http://www.media4god.org/kc0rnp.html