[aprssig] Middle Tennessee Digis Status

Bruce W. Martin aprs at almostanywhere.com
Sat Dec 8 18:08:14 EST 2007

Today I replaced the NT4UX-3 digi on Blueberry Hill Northwest of
Nashville. I replaced the Ft-1500/MFJ-1270B/UIdigi 1.9b3 stack with a
HTX-212/KPC3(v8.2) stack. Reports from folks in the area indicated
that the old stack had gone deaf.

I discovered yesterday that the NT4UX-2 digi on Short Mountain went
off-line a few days after I finally got it to work with WA4APR's
local repeater initiative. I hope to get up there tomorrow to try to
find out what went wrong.

I also discovered yesterday that the NT4UX-4 digi near Crossville has
gone off the air. I am not sure how long that has been so. I hope to
get up there before the end of the year to try and find out what has
happened to it.

The NT4UX-1 digi seems to still be working fine.

I hope to get updated info on the <http://www.nashvilleaprs.net>/
<http://www.naprs.net> web site updated as soon as ssh access is
restored to the server.

Bruce, KQ4TV