[aprssig] WIDE2-2,WIDE3-3

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:09:53 EDT 2007

I remember getting a no no message a while back when I first installed
winaprs and had a path of relay,wide,wide I think.  I thought it was
helpful, but personallaly, I've made it a rule not to correct poor
operating on the air.

I suppose a quick e-mail or snail mail letting them know that
WIDE2-2,WIDE3-3 packets from New Jersy are routinely being digipeated
in Western Maryland and probably beyond.  And ask that if it isn't a
necesity to use a 5 hop path, if they could configure something a
little shorter and suggest just WIDE2-2.

73 de Joe NE3R