[aprssig] APRS - They don't get it (over on qrz.com)

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 27 23:15:54 EDT 2007

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007, James wrote:

> Irrelevant to the application, I rather see the units working at all times
> so when the "manure hits the rotating oscillator" you have one less thing to
> mess with and get working.

Being raised on a dairy farm, the above in quotes has a different
meaning to me.  Oh well.

Heartily agree though, if you don't _regularly_ use something and
play with it, you won't know how to use it when it counts.  Heck, as
I get older I'm not even sure that regular use and practice will
have much merit for me.  hi hi