[aprssig] APRS - They don't get it (over on qrz.com)

James kb7tbt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:00:02 EDT 2007

For some reason I read a few of those posts, I guess I had some spare brain
cells to rot away.

The statement I read was in reference to "what if a ham radio operator is
not part of disaster communication" what a idiot, that's the primary purpose
for ham radio jackass!

Some people should just go back under the rocks where they come from.

KB7TBT