[aprssig] Internet to APRS email

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:01:58 EDT 2007

APRSLink will let you check your email via APRS.  In my city the APRS
Internet Gateway is located in a central high location.  So using APRSLink
to retrieve short messages works well since the user doesn't normally have
to go through any digipeaters.

If you are using Winlink, then put WLNK-1 into your comment or status
beacon.  When an email arrives for you, then you will be sent an APRS
message.  You can then check your Winlink email using Airmail, Outpost, or
some other packet radio client.