[aprssig] Internet to APRS email

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 18:42:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

The subject came up by a couple of friends as to the possibility of
revisiting the capability of APRS traveler's friends reaching them via
an email, directed to a special moderated clearing address...

This was in place several years ago, with a few moderators, my being one
of them, but it suddenly disappeared, the plug was pulled..

I would be willing to volunteer again to be one of the moderators if
this isn't against some rules and someone can see a way to reactivate it.

I can see some great benefits, as well as some pitfalls...

Robbie