[aprssig] Internet to APRS email

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 20:11:34 EDT 2007

Hi John,

Thanks, I know about WinLink, or of it, and after browseing around on
the WinLink page, I would prefer the small one liner APRS/EMAIL we had..
A lot less confusing, no software, and a lot less configurations! :-)  I
am sure WinLink is doing a great job for folks who have taken the time
to set it all up..

Robbie