[aprssig] *** TNC Test CD Update - Mirror Server Now Available ***

Christopher T. Day CTDay at LBL.Gov
Mon Oct 30 19:14:41 EST 2006

Steve,

I have had no luck burning the Nero version. The file sizes match
exactly what you listed, but when I try to burn the CD, I don't seem to
have any audio tracks and the _READme.htm file on the CD is entirely
unprintable characters. I'm using Nero Burning ROM v 7.5.7.0, downloaded
today. Is anyone else having this problem?

	Chris - AE6VK

-----Original Message-----
From: scott at opentrac.org [mailto:scott at opentrac.org]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 3:01 PM
To: 'TAPR APRS Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [aprssig] *** TNC Test CD Update - Mirror Server Now
Available ***

> BTW,  Scotts server for the original links has been pounded
> for 30 GB of
> downloads in the first 12 hours after my announcement!

Over 35 GB now.  Load's back down to under 10% now, so feel free to
pound
away.  The APRS TV mirror link is back up, too.

I'm curious to see what everyone's results are.  I need to run the tests
against the production version of the test track, but against the 0.9
version (which might be the same), I got:

967 packets decoded by a KPC-3
970 decoded by a uTNT
911 decoded by a Tracker2 (still being tuned and tested)
991 decoded by a Tracker2 tapped into a KPC-3's TCM3105 demodulator

So 991 is the score to beat so far.  No fair turning on PASSALL!

Scott
N1VG