[aprssig] *** TNC Test CD Update - Mirror Server Now Available ***

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Mon Oct 30 19:51:35 EST 2006

CTDay at LBL.Gov wrote:
> Steve,
>
> I have had no luck burning the Nero version. The file sizes match
> exactly what you listed, but when I try to burn the CD, I don't seem to
> have any audio tracks and the _READme.htm file on the CD is entirely
> unprintable characters. I'm using Nero Burning ROM v 7.5.7.0, downloaded
> today. Is anyone else having this problem?

I don't know.  (This is the first message I have received like this.)  I
orginally created the file in Adaptec/Roxio .CIF format  only.

Scott N1VG then converted it to Nero format and then offered to put it
on the server as well    . He claims it burned successfully on his copy
of Nero.

--

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com

NEW!   JavAPRS Filter Port 14580 Guide