[aprssig] *** TNC Test CD Update - Mirror Server Now Available ***

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Oct 30 18:01:30 EST 2006

> BTW,  Scotts server for the original links has been pounded
> for 30 GB of
> downloads in the first 12 hours after my announcement!

Over 35 GB now.  Load's back down to under 10% now, so feel free to pound
away.  The APRS TV mirror link is back up, too.

I'm curious to see what everyone's results are.  I need to run the tests
against the production version of the test track, but against the 0.9
version (which might be the same), I got:

967 packets decoded by a KPC-3
970 decoded by a uTNT
911 decoded by a Tracker2 (still being tuned and tested)
991 decoded by a Tracker2 tapped into a KPC-3's TCM3105 demodulator

So 991 is the score to beat so far.  No fair turning on PASSALL!

Scott
N1VG