[aprssig] Too many digi's ?

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Wed Oct 25 11:49:34 EDT 2006

<snip>
Actually, if WA4KJH-7 actually supported Wn-N, you would see the KF4OWQ-2
London, KY digi, because when in the Cumberland gap, I could hear both fine
and I could bounce via both of them when using a capatible path (WIDE1-1,TN
on the London side, and TN,WIDE2-1 on the TN side).  It's good to hear about
the new sites.
<snip>

Huh?  A plain "SS"  alias like TN is obsolete too.  I hope you meant
"WIDE1-1,TN1-1 on the London side and TN1-1,WIDE2-1 on the TN side".  But to
be heard through both digis, why not simply use the standard recommended
mobile path of WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 or the equivalent from home or Base, plain
WIDE2-2 for those two hops?
73, Cap