[aprssig] Too many digi's ?

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 12:00:10 EDT 2006

Hi Cap,

  The TN digi in question is a "T" overlay.  It's so old, the TNC needs to
be replaced to get up ot standard.

As far as paths are concerned, I'll use a path that works.  If someone is
still running RELAY and that's the only station, I can hit, I'll use that to
be heard.  It'll be awhile until every area is up to date.  Some areas are
custom too like the "SHASTA" digi in CA.  It didn't support Wn-N when I was
there and doubt it ever would.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.