[aprssig] Mt. Washington NH coverage?

B. Hildebrand brent.hildebrand at gmail.com
Wed May 31 17:07:51 EDT 2006

In following the discussion about maps, range and PHG, here is a comparison link to a little program I have worked on the last few weeks.  Note, the link may only be valid for a hour or so as this is my work IP address, and I'll be disconnecting the computer running the host shortly. The latter link shows PHG circles and shows the map "Range" from the center of the map.  If the range is says, 12.5 miles, that means 12.5 miles from the center of the map, usually on the vertical.

http://mm.aprs.net/map.cgi?map=APRSworld&lat=44.27050&lon=-71.30417&call=*&range=1

http://71.119.235.13:8800/lookup.apl?callsign=44.27050+%2F+-71.30417&zoom=12&Submit=Map&R=50&location=2

Brent KH2Z