[aprssig] New-N Paradigm Works!

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Fri May 19 17:28:43 EDT 2006

Bob

Well enough, but wouldn't it be nice if there were an eprom for the TNC2
and for the KPC3+ which was designed with the new paradigm in mind?  One
thing that could be implemented, which cannot not be done, is to allow
WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 in a 2 hop area, and reject WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2 in the same
area.  We can't do that now with the KPC3+ nor UIDIGI-ROM.

Ron Stordahl N5IN