[aprssig] New-N Paradigm Works!

Stan - N0YXV n0yxv at gihams.org
Fri May 19 09:22:19 EDT 2006

Yes when I get some time to go back though the logs. Do you want it onlist or off?

P.S. I did forget to mention New-N really _is_ working in our area. These are the exceptions to the rules and for the most part do appear to be wide area Digi's that _might_ be in areas hard to reach. So it might just be a matter of getting enough cash to put gas into a car.