[aprssig] DXCluster to APRS-RF

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Thu May 18 16:08:07 EDT 2006

And if someone is on APRS using their straight call (no SSID), then
multiple inaccurate reports destroy any tracks, etc.  I agree with
Steve, it is a bad idea to be generating false positions no matter how
ambiguous since the APRS local networks are all interconnected via
APRS-IS and therefore the positions are global.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net