[aprssig] DXCluster to APRS-RF

J. Gary Bender, WS5N WS5N at mindspring.com
Thu May 18 14:28:22 EDT 2006

It has been a couple years since I renewed, but I am pretty sure the FCC did not ask for the physical station location, just the mailing address.  At least the PO Box is what shows up online, which I appreciate.  I am going to move soon, I'll pay more attention.

I feel knowing where I am for a beam heading is good enough.  Unless there is a reason to be more accurate, I run APRS with Ambiguity set to 2 digits.
--
J. Gary Bender, WS5N
Tijeras, New Mexico  USA