[aprssig] DXCluster to APRS-RF

Charles Doughtie n5exy at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 21:20:05 EDT 2006

FWIW  I use a PO box because it is a more secure way
to receive mail than a box on the street. I am not
hiding anything from anyone. I grew up in a small
town where there was no city delivery, only PO
boxes. There were no street signs and no one knew
the street names other than for property deeds, etc.

Charles Doughtie, N5EXY
South Suburban Greater Hutto, Texas
Grid EM10fl
N30.48692 W097.55104 elev 696ft