[aprssig] DXCluster to APRS-RF

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Thu May 18 21:48:13 EDT 2006

UI-DX Bridge makes no changes..it just sends the spot exactly as the dx
cluster would provide it to a radio or telnet user.  A D700 displays the
spots nicely.  I send them with a path of NULL so they are not repeated,
and only because our network is so underutilized.

I searched FINDU using the raw cgi and as far as I can tell, none of my
transmitted spots are reaching FINDU.  I hope they are not, but that is
the only way I know to search for these.

Ron, N5IN