[aprssig] Re: DFing voice on 144.39 in NOVA

khufford at comcast.net khufford at comcast.net
Wed May 17 10:13:32 EDT 2006

If this APRS software uses the sound card to "announce" stations, and that is what is being sent back thru the 2m radio.

Does this software also "announce" a message sent to it? If so, start sending short messages to any station in the area, and see if it repeats it.

Kent
KQ4KK
(who does not have his home station on, most of the time)

From: "Robert Bruninga" <bruninga at usna.edu>