[aprssig] I'm gonna drill....

David Rush yahoo at davidarush.com
Tue May 9 12:39:42 EDT 2006

Would "low odor" GE Silicone II "100% Silicone Sealant" qualify as
non-corrosive?  Seems to have similar warnings about vapors as the
regular (high odor?) stuff, although it's not in bold on the "low odor"
package.  Both have warnings to remove contact lenses before using the
stuff - that's the first time I've seen that one.

I found a little tube of silicone grease at a local dive shop that I'll
use on the o-ring under the nut, and probably slather on any place else
that looks like it could use it.

I've got the mount, the antenna, the hole saw (Antenex X-ACT), etc.
Just need the time and decent weather now.

David, ky7dr