[aprssig] I'm gonna drill....

Steve Slay snslay at swbell.net
Sat May 6 00:57:24 EDT 2006

Lay down some masking tape in the area you plan to drill.
Mark for your hole and then drill right through the tape.

Also, a magnet is useful for removing the metal shavings without scratching
the paint.

Steve Slay
KC5MVY
Where am I now?  http://tinyurl.com/cqoyb
See the weather RADAR  http://tinyurl.com/dmdza
Try this one http://tinyurl.com/i3ni
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the
former."    Albert Einstein