[aprssig] Re: OLD vs NEW

James kb7tbt at gmail.com
Tue May 2 20:29:11 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply and I understand it all but that didn't quite answer my
question, then again maybe I am not asking it the right way.

If a digi with the old setup worked well with the standard paths, why would
they not be working correctly now?
It just seems that I hear allot of talk on how things used to work but now
it doesn't.

And you are right, we do not have many if any relay or wide1-1 digi's here
due to the fact that we have excellent mountain top systems that over 95% of
the state and have just the right overlap. So I guess we are spoiled.

Maybe I have it all wrong and I should go back to my corner.