[aprssig] Best way to hookup Garmin 276c

Dave Schwartz davenpat at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 26 17:51:58 EST 2006

I'm using the 276c (with City Select 7 too). Both serial ports (and
power and voice) are in the same jack but and the USB is below it. You
can download the manual from the Garmin website and have a look.

Your best bet is to use the supplied pigtail cable. I've got mine hooked
into an unused switched circuit with external power on/off set. I
canibalized a cheap PC speaker for the audio and am using COM2 for NMEA.