[aprssig] What's causing this?

Bogdan, Rick rbogdan at ursinus.edu
Tue Mar 7 15:15:51 EST 2006

Thanks!

Rick ka1udx
http://webpages.ursinus.edu/ka1udx

-----Original Message-----
From: J T [mailto:w0jrt at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:11 PM
To: TAPR APRS Mailing List
Subject: Re: [aprssig] What's causing this?

Not just your stations, but others in the area are being affected, too.  It
looks like I-gate N3XKU has its PASSALL setting ON in its TNC which is
permitting mangled packets to be accepted.

This (mangled) packet from a nearby digi shows that it's most likely N3XKU
and not the N3XKU-15 digi which frequently shows up in your (and others)
paths.

0WI3Z-1>APN383,WIDE1-1,qAS,N3XKU:!4022.50NS07525.00W#PHG3540/R,W2,W3,PAn
0WI3Z-1>; Wes2 Rockhill Digi

Hopefully an e-mail or APRS message to N3XKU will get the problem resolved.

-Jerome, W0JRT

"Bogdan, Rick" <rbogdan at ursinus.edu> wrote:

	I just looked on findu and all my station calls are getting mangled
by
	something. Any ideas? If I remember the last time we saw this it was
	miss-configured something somewhere....

	http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/near.cgi?call=KA1UDX-1

	Rick ka1udx
	http://webpages.ursinus.edu/ka1udx