[aprssig] What's causing this?

J T w0jrt at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 15:11:08 EST 2006

Not just your stations, but others in the area are being affected, too.  It looks like I-gate N3XKU has its PASSALL setting ON in its TNC which is permitting mangled packets to be accepted.

This (mangled) packet from a nearby digi shows that it's most likely N3XKU and not the N3XKU-15 digi which frequently shows up in your (and others) paths.

0WI3Z-1>APN383,WIDE1-1,qAS,N3XKU:!4022.50NS07525.00W#PHG3540/R,W2,W3,PAn; Wes2 Rockhill Digi

Hopefully an e-mail or APRS message to N3XKU will get the problem resolved.

-Jerome, W0JRT

"Bogdan, Rick" <rbogdan at ursinus.edu> wrote:
I just looked on findu and all my station calls are getting mangled by
something.  Any ideas? If I remember the last time we saw this it was a
miss-configured something somewhere....

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/near.cgi?call=KA1UDX-1

Rick ka1udx
http://webpages.ursinus.edu/ka1udx