[aprssig] What's causing this?

Rich Mazzeo forummail at richmazz.com
Tue Mar 7 18:23:07 EST 2006

    Hi Rick and SIG.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  My PASSALL
is off, but I have traced the problem back to a USB to Serial adapter I'm
using.  I bought a new computer about a month ago with no onboard serial
ports and used a USB-Serial adapter I had lying around.  I'm going to try
reinstalling the drivers and changing the baud rate between the PC and D700.
I'll be keeping an eye on it, but if anyone notices mangled packets coming
over TCP/IP from my station after tonight let me know!

--
Rich Mazzeo
N3XKU