[aprssig] APRS/CE Development & Compatibility?

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Thu Mar 2 13:49:09 EST 2006

Some questions about APRS/CE Development and Compatibility

1. Will it run on a Dell Axim X51v 624Mhz ?

2. Does it support connection to the APRS servers via the X51v's 802.11b
capabilitites?

3. Is APRS/CE still being developed/supported?

4. Are there any other aprs clients for the Pocket PC (specifically
compatible to the X51v0?

I'm thinking of getting one of the Axim's as my other two PDA's are really
long in the tooth.

Suggestions? (Please don't tell me to get a laptop...I already have one and
don't want another)

73,

...hasan, N0AN