[aprssig] Graphics

Wes Johnston wes at kd4rdb.com
Thu Mar 2 11:20:23 EST 2006

The reason for the limit is quick basic was discontinued over 10 years ago.
Even then it only supported minimal graphics that you see, and 2 comports at
9600 baud.  Some "little" thing called VB replaced it.

http://www.tapr.org/~kb2scs/aprsscs.html seems to be filling the gap by
carefully following the function and features of DOS aprs but in a windows
environment.

Wes