[aprssig] Rotor control

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Jun 19 16:04:54 EDT 2006

I got just about the same thing from Idiom a few minutes ago...

"AP1xxx<CR>" sets target bearing to "xxx" degrees where xxx are three
digits between 000 and 360, and executes. A typical command to rotate to
080 degrees would be AP1080<CR> Note that the <CR> is often labeled
<Enter> on many keyboards.

"AP1xxx;" sets the target bearing but does not execute.

I wonder if one of those is incorrect, or if it's really a difference in
command structure.  I guess you could always send AP1xxx<CR>AM1;<CR> just to
be sure.

Anyway, should be a piece of cake to add.  Dead reckoning would add some
complexity, but hopefully it won't be needed.

Scott
N1VG