[aprssig] Preliminary delayed packet analysis

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Sat Jun 17 19:14:56 EDT 2006

This is not a question of "horsepower".  As I stated before, it is a
question of what breaks when you do this (like messaging).  It is also a
question of getting 400+ sysops to do make this change (I have no idea
if aprsD even has this as an option).  So, IMO it is not worth the
effort simply to mask the problems (and make them harder to diagnose)
especially when you will introduce new problems with this "fix".

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net