[aprssig] Preliminary delayed packet analysis

Stan - N0YXV n0yxv at gihams.org
Thu Jun 15 23:08:37 EDT 2006

I think it also might be nice to somehow show people ALL the IGates they've
hit. I guess what I'm trying to say is that when you look at online sights
like Findu.com you see the one packet that made it to the APRS-IS system
without all the dups. Of course this is good but I think it could
lead...falsely...to people thinking their packets only travel one direction
and stop at one place. I'm not saying get rid of the dub checking heavens no
I'm just wondering out loud if there could be some online place where a
person could go to see just exactly how many IGates have seen packet X. I
think it might just open the eyes of some of the people that still think
WIDE5-5 is a good idea.