[aprssig] earthquakes?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jun 12 13:52:59 EDT 2006

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Cap Pennell wrote:

> I'd rather see the cutoff back at 3.0 (we can feel those) and let that Mt.
> Saint Helens watcher use firenet.  hi

I'll ask him.

> P.S.  Curt, I've tried repeatedly but I'm no longer able to email you
> direct.  Though I've tried following it's instructions (to allow my
> "non-spamming" ISP's IP address), the bounce message always says:

Sorry.  I have no idea what's going on with the ISP, but I've had
such reports from a small number of people (3 or 4 over the last
couple of months).  If you need to get e-mail to me direct you can
use one of these:

    we7u at wetnet.net
    we7u at users.sourceforge.net

They both forward to my archer at eskimo.com account.

BTW:  That's why I couldn't subscribe to the NWAPRS list too.  I had
to get Bill to subscribe the eskimo.com address manually, then I
turned off delivery.  I subscribed at the wetnet.com address (with
delivery).  This lets me post from either address and I can receive
the list again via procmail at the wetnet.net address.  A bit of a
pain, but it works.