[aprssig] earthquakes?

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Mon Jun 12 13:44:03 EDT 2006

I'd rather see the cutoff back at 3.0 (we can feel those) and let that Mt.
Saint Helens watcher use firenet.  hi
73, Cap

P.S.  Curt, I've tried repeatedly but I'm no longer able to email you
direct.  Though I've tried following it's instructions (to allow my
"non-spamming" ISP's IP address), the bounce message always says:
... while talking to ultra6.eskimo.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 553 5.3.0 <archer at eskimo.com>... Rejected from 63.249.95.7 - See
http://bl.csma.biz/
550 5.1.1 <archer at eskimo.com>... User unknown