[aprssig] pocket APRS

Nick Kotch nkotch at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 6 16:48:47 EDT 2006

I'm not familiar with the AXIM unit specifically, but have used APRS with a
normal TNC (KPC3+) on my HP iPaq 2210.  For mine, and I would imagine it'll
be a similar setup with your AXIM, all I had to get was a serial adapter
cable that plugged into the bottom dock/sync connector which provided me
with a 9-pin serial connection which you can use with a normal serial TNC.

Try this site for an adapter:
http://www.pc-mobile.net/pdaserial.htm

Nick
KF4BYA