[aprssig] pocket APRS

K8YS (Bob) k8ys at fuse.net
Tue Jun 6 16:27:02 EDT 2006

I want to play APRS again but I have been "out of the loop" far too long...

My goal is to use a Dell AXIM X51v as the computer, some sort of mapping -
perhaps Tiger maps.

Where I am running into difficulty is the TNC.

I plan to use a Bluetooth GPS, but do not know what current TNC's will work
with the AXIM, and, how to connect the TNC to the AXIM via the connector at
the bottom of the AXIM.

Suggestions anyone?

Bob K8YS