[aprssig] Smart Weather Beaconing...

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Sun Jun 4 15:54:30 EDT 2006

Wind data is noisy enough that you have to have some sort of threshold.  I
implemented this for the OpenTracker, so that paraglider launch and landing
sites could get up-to-date information about changing conditions without
flooding the network the rest of the time.  Not sure how many people are
actually using it, though.

Scott
N1VG