[aprssig] Need help testing 30m HF APRS in the Northwest

James Smith k9apr at tawg.org
Sat Jul 29 20:09:41 EDT 2006

Ben,

We'll be looking for you on 30m HF. I would change the unproto to Gate
Wide1-1 no need going anymore then that when your signal passes to VHF. You
might even have to go Echo,Gate,Wide1-1 depends were your closet gate is.
W7CCY or something like that is in Washington state.

73,
James Smith K9APR
HF GATE Owner Indiana