[aprssig] Nuclear Power Plant Icon?

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Fri Jul 21 12:05:57 EDT 2006

Scintillation counters are probably better at that sort of thing.  I've
never seen one cheap, though.  Ok, so mine was free, but it's a well type,
shielded against background radiation to measure activity in sample tubes.
It won't detect anything at a distance.

Sounds like a good idea for scrap metal dealers, though.  I heard about
someone who got quite a dose from cutting and welding some hot pipes.

Scott
N1VG