[aprssig] findU radar

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Tue Jan 31 19:05:58 EST 2006

A warning:

The Central Region website is likely to follow suite after the Southern
Region.  The www.nws.noaa.gov and radar.weather.gov web sites remain
relatively static as those sites are where the NWS services the general
public.  The regional web sites are maintained at the discretion of the
regional offices and tend to vary more regarding content and locations.
I would venture to say the national sites will be the last to convert.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net