[aprssig] VHF Aircraft Channels

Kurt O. Jauss kf6hjo at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 24 14:39:19 EST 2006

I have the Vertex Standard  VXA-700. 2 Meters and Aircraft band. I have
it as an emergency back up in flight just in case I loose a generator/
battery/ Breaker or wire in-flight. I will always have communications
with ATC. Landing at a controlled airport without communications they
approve you to land using a light gun. Sometimes them buggers are real
hard to see.

Kurt