[aprssig] Queries

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sat Jan 21 17:39:48 EST 2006

> To send it from the D-700, you send it as message to the station with
> text of ?aprsp?.  The other radio will acknowledge it like any other
> message as well as sending out a position packet.

Uh oh... in lower case?  Do other clients do that?  The spec says upper
case.

For some reason Xastir doesn't seem to support a directed station position
query - it'll do every other directed query type, but not the basic one.
Anyway, I got it working for the Tracker2.  Now to get it to ack messages
properly...

Scott
N1VG