[aprssig] Queries

Randy Allen ka0azs at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 21 18:01:02 EST 2006

I do it lower case as that's the first set of letters that come up
entering the message from the D-700's DTMF keypad (i.e. fewer keypushes
to get lower than upper).  Never tried it upper, and never considered it
either way until you mentioned it.

I just sent a query from my APRS DOS station and it transmitted in upper
case.  Don't have my +SA laptop handy to test right at the moment.

--
Randy Allen, KAØAZS