[aprssig] APRS Radio

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Mon Jan 9 07:02:41 EST 2006

I heard about some police that have a GPS with a display integrated into a
speaker mic that they use in conjunction with some type of positioning system.
This was at a hamfest and I did not get any details, but it sounds like an
interesting idea.

I love my D700 and D7 also...but would love to see things evolve just a little
more.