[aprssig] Ambiguity due to GPS

Andre PE1RDW aprs at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Sun Jan 8 09:08:45 EST 2006

Bill Diaz schreef:

> Fortunately for us, not every developer or software/hardware/firmware is
>
>supplying products capable of transmitting 140 packets per minute.  I
>haven't been able to document any cases where other vendors products produce
>anywhere near the volume of traffic of some OpenTrac users.  Can you?

I guess you have never seen meteor mode in action, these are back to
back compressed positions send for 5 minutes with 5 minutes of
monitoring, they are intended for meteor storms offcourse but who is
stopping anyone from using it on the national aprs frequentie, ah yes it
is education.

73 de Andre PE1RDW