[aprssig] Ambiguity due to GPS

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Jan 7 21:25:43 EST 2006

On Sat, 7 Jan 2006, Bill Diaz wrote:

> Fortunately for us, not every developer or software/hardware/firmware is
> supplying products capable of transmitting 140 packets per minute.  I
> haven't been able to document any cases where other vendors products produce
> anywhere near the volume of traffic of some OpenTrac users.  Can you?

Trolling.

> I seem to recall Scott insisting that all other developers should change
> their code to accommodate his proposed protocol,

Trolling.

I'm not seeing anything useful come out of these discussions between
Bill and Scott regarding OpenTrac/OpenTracker, or between Bill and
myself regarding Xastir.  Mostly I see a lot of trolling trying to
get a rise out of us.  I don't see any purpose behind it unless
you're just bored this week.

I can spend my time much more fruitfully coding up new features or
fixing bugs in Xastir, then of course, giving them away for
FREEEEEEE!

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer