[aprssig] Digipeater routing: 'Get me to findu'

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Tue Feb 28 11:09:04 EST 2006

I do have the email, whois, and weather services covered at
http://www.aprs-is.net/online.htm but not POSITS.  Guess I need to add
it.  I should probably also make some sort of table with the callsigns
for the different online APRS servers.  I'll work on that...

Someone else more knowledgeable than I will have to answer your DIGI_NED
question.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net