[aprssig] Digipeater routing: 'Get me to findu'

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Tue Feb 28 11:20:15 EST 2006

This requires knowledge of which station is an IGate and the IGate
software must support the heard query.

Personally, I have issues with the heard query definition which states
that the response is "Position of heard station as an APRS Object, plus
heard statistics for the last 8 hours"  I don't like the idea of
creating an object for a station that may have been off the air for
hours or may be moving, nor do I like the requirement that IGates
maintain heard statistics for all stations for eight hours.  But, that
is my personal opinion.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net