[aprssig] Multiple Clients with AGWPE

Paul Kronenwetter n2kiq at arrl.net
Sat Feb 18 10:55:00 EST 2006

Jason,

  It's been my experience that the applications that share the same
AGWPE service can't hear each other.  For my purposes it hasn't caused
any significant problems.

  If you want to be sure that digi_ned doesn't re-digi something from
your WinAPRS station that's heard over RF, check out the "block"
directive for digi_ned.  If you add the WinAPRS call to the block list,
digi_ned will essentially ignore it.  Since they're the same radio,
that's probably a good thing.

'73
-Paul
Orange County FL ARES/RACES